Monday, March 23, 2009

Beading Season is Upon Me!

Here is my first attempt at setting up a blog. This is probably something I should have done a long time ago. My fourth summer beading season is right around the corner, and I know my return customers will be anxious to see what I have in store for them.
I am in the beginning stages of setting up a store on etsy to compliment my ebay sales. I love the community on etsy and hope to eventually base most of my sales from the etsy site.
This has been a wonderful school year and thus I don't have quite the "bead itch" I usually do this time of year. Last Spring, at this time, I had beads on the brain. I could hardly wait to get into the bead room full time. This year my mind is filled with colors and ideas, but in a more calm manner than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment