Friday, March 5, 2010

Cheers and Chocolate


If you happen to live in Western Michigan and you enjoy gourmet chocolate, fabulous French Pastries, wine and silent auctions you must attend Cheers and Chocolate in Muskegon. Cheers and Chocolate is my favorite charity event to attend of all time. I have donated my jewelry many times to silent auctions for various causes, but this is my first time donating to Cheers and Chocolate. I am usually just there hanging out stuffing my face with chocolate and passion fruit filled delicacies (my favorite ever since we had Chef Luis prepare them for our wedding feast) and buying up the goodies in the silent auction.

The event benefits two of my favorite causes: The Culinary Institute of Michigan and Every Woman's Place-a women's shelter. Tickets are available at the C.I. or Every Woman's Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment